- Certified Masking Expert: Consists of online courses designed to teach the fundamental concepts behind speech privacy and sound masking. Additionally, this certification level covers product applications and an overview of each product offering, QtPro and Dynasound Pro. Available now!
Already signed up? Like to continue your training course? Forgot your password? Please Click Here.
- Certified Masking Installer: Consists of online courses designed to provide a product overview and discusses the proper installation, troubleshooting, and basic configuration techniques used for each product line.
- Certified Masking Designer: Is a live course event focused on the proper design of QtPro sound masking solutions. (Prerequisites: Certified Masking Installer QtPro)
- Certified Masking Technician: Is a live course using “Privacy Manager” software operation and configuration for DynasoundPro sound masking products. (Prerequisites: Certified Masking Installer DynasoundPro)
- Certified Sound Masking Tuner: Is a live course focused on teaching advanced audio test/measurement techniques used in tuning both QtPro and DynasoundPro sound masking solutions. (Prerequisites – Certified Masking Technician Dynasound Pro & Certified Masking Designer – QtPro)
All current courses qualify for continuing education units for AVIXA (Infocomm) CTS holders as well as BICSI credential holders.
For further information or questions on the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CHOOSE CAMBRIDGE SOUND MANAGEMENT?
Largest sound masking provider in the world
Trusted by over 20,000 companies and half of the Fortune 100
Worldwide network of certified installation partners
All-in-one sound masking, office page, and background music solutions
Register for Training