Qt® emitters are the backbone of the Qt Quiet Technology Sound Masking System. Qt emitters are wide dispersion direct field speakers with 1.25” (3.17 cm) drivers and are smaller than a coffee mug. All Qt emitters come in the adjustable format. These emitters deliver four uncorrelated audio channels, which provide uniform, unobtrusive sound masking. This feature, along with plug and play installation and easy configuration capability, make Qt® systems the most intelligently engineered and most effective sound masking systems on the market today.
Qt Emitters Introduction Video
2.5” (6.4 cm)
- 2.5” (6.4 cm)
3.25” (8.3 cm)
- 3.25” (8.3 cm)
5.6 oz. (159 g)
- 5.6 oz. (159 g)
+/- 1 dB in 1/3 Octave bands over entire speech range as equalized by the control module
- +/- 1 dB in 1/3 Octave bands over entire speech range as equalized by the control module
- 36-57 dB
- 4000 ohms
Plenum Rated CAT3
- Plenum Rated CAT3
- Qt® Adjustable Emitters offer users greater flexibility in laying out their Qt system. Adjustable emitters allow users to reduce the volume level of an individual emitter by up to 9 dB in 3 dB decrements. The adjustable emitter is appropriate for individual spot adjustments, or creating micro zones down to 100 square feet (9.3 m2) of space.
Does your space have a uniquely colored ceiling? No problem. Qt emitter caps can be ordered in black or white, or can be painted on site, making Qt the only sound masking system flexible enough to fit into any space while preserving the space’s aesthetics.
- Universal Bracket
- This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- Beam Bracket
- This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- Drywall Mount
- This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- Conduit Mount
- This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- Plenum Back Can
- This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- Qt ROOM CONTROL
- The Qt® Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
Qt® EMITTER INSTALLATION
Qt emitters are installed along a simple grid pattern based on ceiling height. For a standard 9’ (2.75 m) ceiling, emitters are laid out on a 10’ x 10’ (3 m x 3m) grid. Emitters can be installed into standard ceiling tiles ranging from 0.5” to 1.5” (1.3 cm – 3.8 cm) thick. Emitters are plug-and-play, daisy-chained together with CAT-3, plenum-rated cables. We supply with every emitter, pre-terminated CAT3 cables with industry standard RJ-45 connectors.